Silymarin is also referred to as milk thistle. Silymarin exerts powerful resistance against oxidative stress caused by excessive alcohol intake, non-alcoholic fatty liver and steatohepatitis. This in combination with other antioxidants like vitamins A, C and E has been shown to reverse early liver cancer development and blood vessel growth in tumours.
Excessive amounts of fatty foods, alcohol can place extra burden on the liver. Silymarin may relieve this burden by assisting in the liver detoxification process/.. Vitamins C & E are also present in the formula which act as antioxidants, as well as Betacarotene (source of vitamin A) for the maintenance of optimum health.
Silymarin is used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor digestive upset such as lack of appetite. The formulation of Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) has the added benefit of the amino acid Taurine. Milk Thistle has a long history of use as a traditional herb for liver & gallbladder health.
- Aust L: 290461
Silybummarianum (Milk Thistle) extract conc. Stand 42g
Equivalent to dry seed 504mg
Equivalent to silybin 15mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 15mg
d-alpha-tocoperyl acid succinate (Vitamin E 5iu) 4.17mg
Does not contain:
Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Diary Products, Artificial Colouring, Artificial Flavouring, or Artificial Preservatives.
Brand:———————-Mysekyo Australia Health Products
Dosage:——————–Adults: Take one tablet twice daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professionals.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Powerful antioxidant for liver rejuvenation
- Treats liver damage caused by alcohol
- Treats non-alcoholic fatty liver
- Reduce liver inflammation
- May reverse early signs of liver cancer by reducing blood vessel growth to cancer cells.
Premium Quality Guaranteed
- Mysekyo Australia is committed to product quality through every step of the manufacturing process: formula development, raw ingredient selection, product testing, controlled storage and transport.
- Our Product Quality Team works closely with our manufacturer to ensure that all of our products are available on the high-level to quality.
- Mysekyo Australia uses ingredients with superior purity, efficacy and bioavailability, ensuring the quality and benefits of the final product.
- Manufacturing – Our products are manufactured according to Good Manufacturing processes (GMP).
- Guarantee – We 100% guarantee your satisfaction with every purchase of our products.