Mysekyo Australia Krill and Fish Oil is a highly absorbable source of Omega-3, providing more Omega-3 fatty acid and health benefits than other sources of Omega-3.
Both Fish Oil and Krill Oil are a rich resource of omega-3 fatty acids, mainly Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Our bodies are unable to manufacture these fatty acids. Our supplement can reduce triglyceride levels, cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Fish oil is also used as a blood thinning agent and works to reduce blood clot formation. Other benefits of fish oil include alleviating dry eyes, pain and swelling, age related macular degeneration, improving brain function in the elderly, and treating mental health conditions such as depressions, bipolar disorder, psychosis and ADHD. It may help in reducing general inflammatory conditions such as inflammatory bowel conditions, rheumatoid arthritis, pressure ulcer, ease painful menstruation and assist with chronic fatigue.
While Krill Oil contains similar fatty acids to fish oil, it differs mainly because it is extracted from crustaceans near the Antarctic oceans. Like fish oil, krill oil supplementation can help reduce swelling, blood cholesterol and blood clotting. These may assist in treating osteoarthritis, premenstrual syndrome symptoms and depression.
Krill oil also provides a rich source of astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant that is 500 times more powerful that vitamin E at scavenging free radicals. Krill oil omega 3’s come in the form of a phospholipid that is easier for the body to absorb than fish oils, and contains choline, another essential nutriend and antioxidant that is not present in fish oils.
Krill oil also contains omega 6 and 9 in addition to omega 3 (EPA and DHA). This is an incredible combination provided by a completely natural supplement, which helps attain healthy levels of omega 3, 6, and 9. We sell natural products with one goal to provide satisfaction to all our customers.
- Aust L: 289490
Each capsule contains:
- Natural fish oil500mg
- Equivalent to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)80mg
- Equivalent to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)50mg
- Euphausia superba oil (Antarctic Krill Oil)250mg
- Equivalent to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)23.5mg
- Equivalent to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)13.6mg
Brand: Mysekyo Australia Health Products
Quantity: 60 soft gel capsules
Dosage: Adults: Take one capsule 3 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare professionals.
Do not contain: Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Dairy products, Artificial Flavouring, or Artificial Preservatives.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Help lower blood fats
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Improve blood pressure
- Improve circulation by keeping blood vessels healthy
- Powerful anti-inflammatory for reducing pain and swelling.
- Prevents dry eyes
- Reduce age-related blindness ( age –related macular degeneration)
- Improve brain function or cognition in the elderly.
- Also prescribed for mental health condition like depression, inflammatory bowel conditions, rheumatoid arthritis, pressure ulcer and chronic fatigue.
Premium Quality Guaranteed
Our Fish Oil Quality Guarantee
- Our products are manufactured and packed exclusively in Australia.
- We do not add any artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives to our fish oils.
- We test our products in our own quality assurance laboratory here in Australia to ensure the highest quality of our fish oils.
- Our fish oil products are routinely tested for heavy metals, including mercury.
- Our products comply not just with Australian standards, but with the more rigorous international standards.
- We test for stability to ensure our product lasts right through to its stipulated shelf life.
- Our high quality standards mean that our fish oil products are in optimal condition to promote efficiency.
- We only use the best, human grade fish oils.
- There are no genetically modified organisms (GMO) in our fish oils.
WE USE ONLY THE BEST RAW MATERIALS TO ENSURE ONLY HIGH QUALITY AUSTRALIAN PRODUCTS.